Our Commitment to Your Health and Safety
We are thrilled to welcome you back to Cielo Gala 2021! As the largest annual fundraiser in response to the impact of HIV and AIDS in the Latinx community, Cielo supports the work of the Latino Commission on AIDS. Your health and safety remains our top priority, and we are working closely with our venue to implement city, state and federally recommended protocols to ensure we host a safe and enjoyable Cielo experience for all attendees.
Cielo will be a vaccinated only event
As a requirement, all individuals working, volunteering and attending as guests must be fully vaccinated.
What Do I Need to Know? Planning for Cielo
- Cipriani is currently operating at full capacity and remains committed to full compliance with all New York State Department of Health guidelines pertaining to a safe environment for in-person gatherings.
- All guests will be required to provide proof of full vaccination, meaning the day of Cielo is at least 14 days after your final vaccine dose.
- By October 1st, ticket holders will receive a link to provide proof of full vaccination, along with an appropriate ID matching the name on your vaccination record through our secure CrowdPass platform.
- To find a vaccination location near you visit www.vaccines.gov
A new way to enter
- When arriving to the event please have your CrowdPass barcode ready.
- Staff will scan your CrowdPass barcode at the external doors to confirm your vaccination records are on file and then direct you into the check in area for your table assignment.
Last Updated: August 3, 2021 Please note we are following Cipriani and New York State mandates, which are subject to change, so continue to check back for the latest information.